Saturday 16 November 2013

Final Garment photoshoot...

The long awaited finish of my degree in fashion design and technology. This is my final garment for the year, my graduating piece! The garment would be part of my spring/summer 2014 collection, "Gyspy Jetsetter". A range heavily influence by the life of someone travelling the world, a boho lover, a yoga lover, and an adventurer. I wanted to use bold rich colours, beautiful fabric and have an attention to detail through line work and silhouette. 

This garment is a full length jumpsuit, made from canary orange crepe, the top is formed by 9 panel pieces, fully faced and lined, the bottom of the jumpsuit features side cowls to create the flow of the fabric and then tapering into the ankle. There are always things you could do better or changes that you could make but overall I am happy with my piece & I hope you can all enjoy...

Designer: Adriana Andelkovic 
Collection: Gypsie Jetsetter 


















2 comments:

  1. Great work! I would definitely wear this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Yas! Appreciate you having a look.x

      Delete