Sunday 19 January 2014

2014

Welcome to 2014, hope it's been kind thus far! I have taken a few weeks off sewing, business and all things a like over the festive period to try and re activated my over worked brain! Hope you got to do this as well! But I am back and can not wait to enlighten you with my journey this year...

I have been getting lots of lovely, caring people asking questions about where I am at with Mickey Rose and what's next! At the moment & in the close future a lot of focus has been placed on behind the scenes work, lots to research and lots to think about in this time but the not-so-exciting-stuff for you guys! On the more exciting side of life in the next few weeks I will have labels to show you, some sampling and more lovely things to post and update you with.

So a big thank you to every ones kind words, interest and encouragement through this daunting but exciting time. Stay on board and watch this space!

Looking forward to the adventure ahead. x


Mini  Boden SS13 Kids Fashion 

No comments:

Post a Comment