Tuesday 25 February 2014

The exciting stuff...

A little sneak peek of a few fabrics I've been playing with to bring some amazing designs your way! 
I am lucky enough to be living my dream, even though it is exhausting, and stressful at times, I feel blessed to have spent the day organising fabric, designing and planning children's wear fashion to bring to you! I'd love to hear what your fave print is?


So, how is it going to work?
Over the next few weeks over on instagram and facebook I will be updating you and eventually posting official garments for Mickey Rose to sell & for you all to buy. Most garments in that certain print will only be around for a limited time! Which means pre-ordering is the best way, and staying up to date :). I have also been asking people to keep in mind that garments are made to order so your patience & mindfulness in this time is greatly appreciated. 

Can't wait,
Mickey Rose. x

No comments:

Post a Comment