Wednesday 14 August 2013

Inspiration...

Did you know? Most of the time when children's wear designers are brainstorming for a collection they often look to women's fashion for inspiration and concepts! Many women's wear trends and details can be interrupted into littlies clothing. The silhouette might differ but the design features can definitely be taken on board and re invented. These are some looks I'm really adoring right now, the theme throughout is  a Gypsy, Bohemian feel. I am currently in the process of drawing up some designs based on this inspiration and seeing where it can take me... In the end I will be hoping producing a women's evening wear garment! (It's for uni, so must womends!) But will look at re creating it into a mini me version early next year, size 1 to 7.
Look at the amazing attention to detail, bead work, fantastic pattern & colour choice with relaxed spring/ summer vibes...











Enjoy-x

No comments:

Post a Comment