Friday 2 August 2013

Mood/ Vision Boards....

Ever needed a little more motivation?... 

Vision and mood boards are a great way to help you set goals and keep yourself motivated. I have started two seperate ones for slightly different aspects of my life. In the past I have found myself easily disheartened and unmotivated but this half of the year really wanted to change that! 

The first mood baord is a bunch of images or childrens wear garments that I had collected over time that really inspired me! Also a bunch of adorable fabric I had collected and cut into shapes and images. Anything that made me feel inspired and think, adorable! I placed it on my huge "study" soon to be "office" desk with pefect flowers, a vintage art work from my Mums childhood room and scented soy candles, of course!


The second mood board was more like, a mood door! I put together images from magazines, like the fernwood fortmonthly magazine, FRANKIE magazine, women's heath mag and special things from Lola Berry's healh Seminar (an amazing food/health nut, check her out here!). Also through on a bunch of polaroids of people that mean the world to me! (but more about those polaroids in the next post, or so.) 

Friends & Family
Exercise
Travel the world
Fruit and Veg
Have fun
Sew
Art
Be Zen

Mickey Rose <3



Go get mood baording!-x

2 comments: