Tuesday 15 October 2013

Looks I love, October Issue....

Sure has been a busy few weeks! -Wow! Hopefully this week I can bring you a little post on staying motivated just as I promised on my Instgram, something I could do with right now! But for today I am bringing you a "Looks I Love" kinda post! I loving looking for inspiration and thinking about what designer I am going to become... Enjoy, as much as I have enjoyed finding them! x

 ^^^ This little dude is far too cool 
 ^^^ Loving the low crotch relaxed looked
 ^^^ Denim on demin? He pulls it off very well!
 ^^^ Tiny clothes, tiny people, huge fashion !
 ^^^ ADORABLE
 ^^^ Soft colours 
 ^^^ The cardigan, and rolled up jeans... Love his look 
 ^^^ Love this shot
 ^^^ Over sized sweater
 ^^^ Bow Tie!

^^^ Sleeve frills & too much gorgeous 



No comments:

Post a Comment