Sunday 27 October 2013

Success from within...

Are you working from home? or hardly working... Even if its homework, work in an office or just trying to get the most of out life! What are you fuelling yourself with? What are you doing to keep motivated?

I am not going to pretend it hasn't been a tricky few weeks! Haven't been feeling well, personal commitments, a never ending to do list, a mountain of homework and the beginning of my business on my mind... But staying focused and motivated is something super important to me so I can keep ticking things off my to do list!

So, I guess this post is to keep me in line over the next few busy weeks but also to help you guys stay charged! I took these photos over the last few weeks, little parts of my life and little things I do for motivation, hope they can help!



 Affirmations... Little positive sayings, can go a long way!


 Spend time with people that make you happy you are here!


Surround yourself with a clean, positive space... Light a candle!


Eat positive food! 


Spend time outdoors...

 Juice and a big bowl of greens...

 Make lists! & have lots of tea...



 Put time out for you! Even if it's just breakfast in the morning...


Exercise frequently & occasionally outdoors... Get fresh air!


x

2 comments:

  1. Just reading this made me feel positive! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad, thats exactly what I wanted :) x

      Delete